Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.078 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,603 Dirham (€3,124) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (37 minutes ago)