Cost of living comparison between Grenoble, France and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.731 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,184 Dirham (€2,719) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)