Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.832 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,373 Dirham (€2,712) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)