Cost of living comparison between Grenoble, France and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.758 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,083 Dirham (€1,774) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)