Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.418 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,627 Dirham ($3,039) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)