Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,918 Dirham ($2,766) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)