Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.253 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,317 Dirham ($2,736) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)