Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.072 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,275 Dirham ($2,510) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)