Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.039 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,682 Dirham ($1,961) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)