Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.441 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,860 Dirham ($3,163) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)