Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.485 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,342 Dirham ($3,093) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 4 hours ago)