Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.205 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,688 Dirham ($3,008) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)