Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.738 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,422 Dirham ($1,789) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (27 minutes ago)