Cost of living comparison between Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.857 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,653 Dirham ($1,892) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (26 minutes ago)