Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.184 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,791 Dirham ($2,700) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)