Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.599 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,616 Dirham (C$4,161) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)