Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.701 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,409 Dirham (C$3,300) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)