Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01705 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,667 Dirham (1,212,033 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (33 minutes ago)