Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01711 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,018 Dirham (1,286,722 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)