Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01647 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,989 Dirham (1,213,502 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)