Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.493 MAD / KYD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 228% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 58,983 Dirham (CI$5,132) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (about 1 hour ago)