Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.272 MAD / KYD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 222% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 64,441 Dirham (CI$5,717) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)