Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.894 MAD / KYD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 232% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 62,331 Dirham (CI$5,240) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)