Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.527 MAD / KYD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 200% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 56,932 Dirham (CI$4,939) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)