Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.242 MAD / KYD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 231% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 51,774 Dirham (CI$4,229) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (30 minutes ago)