Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.209 MAD / KYD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 240% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 63,765 Dirham (CI$5,223) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (31 minutes ago)