Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34141 MAD / NIO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,291 Dirham (44,787 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)