Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30827 MAD / NIO
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,767 Dirham (47,903 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)