Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.226 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,051 Dirham (R$ 4,976) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)