Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.269 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,169 Dirham (R$ 7,126) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)