Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.268 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,888 Dirham (R$ 5,473) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)