Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.536 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,330 Dirham (R$ 6,834) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)