Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.128 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,783 Dirham (22,863 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)