Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.112 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,399 Dirham (30,943 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)