Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,608 Dirham (31,641 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)