Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.131 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,396 Dirham (27,765 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)