Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,835 Dirham (29,383 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)