Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,425 Dirham (26,038 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)