Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17624 MAD / MKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,163 Dirham (69,013 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)