Cost of living comparison between Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.476 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,934 Dirham (4,013 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)