Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.445 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,520 Dirham (3,894 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (17 minutes ago)