Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.549 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,786 Dirham (5,802 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (about 2 hours ago)