Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.712 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,708 Dirham (6,529 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Road Town costs $966 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.17 (43 minutes ago)