Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12938 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,971 Dirham (₨107,987) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (39 minutes ago)