Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14028 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 42% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,551 Dirham (₨82,339) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)