Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34596 MAD / ETB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,207 Dirham (55,518 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)