Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33842 MAD / ETB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 20,309 Dirham (60,011 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (36 minutes ago)