Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41170 MAD / ETB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,474 Dirham (42,442 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (33 minutes ago)