Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43941 MAD / ETB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,139 Dirham (41,281 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (43 minutes ago)