Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33974 MAD / ETB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,405 Dirham (51,232 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)