Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,990 Dirham (﷼ 61,485,537) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)