Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.281 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,795 Dirham (AU$3,131) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)