Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.555 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,973 Dirham (R$ 8,210) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)