Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.777 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 20,811 Dirham (R$ 7,494) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)