Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.884 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,799 Dirham (R$ 6,865) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mecca costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.060 (about 1 hour ago)