Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.206 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,184 Dirham (R$ 6,295) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)