Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.118 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,347 Dirham (£2,422) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)