Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.635 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,907 Dirham (£2,604) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)