Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.367 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,636 Dirham (£2,396) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)