Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.058 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,474 Dirham (£2,444) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)