Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.361 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,631 Dirham (£2,316) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)