Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.550 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 4,833 Dirham (E£ 8,794) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)