Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 6,314 Dirham (E£ 11,813) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)