Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.522 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,859 Dirham (E£ 15,049) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)