Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.133 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,840 Dirham (€2,411) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)