Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.142 MAD / GIP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,490 Dirham (£2,099) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (30 minutes ago)