Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.842 MAD / GIP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 77% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,215 Dirham (£2,586) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)