Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.336 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,962 Dirham (€3,084) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)