Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13210 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,073 Dirham (₨91,390) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)