Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15108 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,655 Dirham (₨77,146) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)