Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14733 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,487 Dirham (₨98,330) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (32 minutes ago)