Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.268 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,799 Dirham (RM7,405) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (41 minutes ago)