Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.253 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,966 Dirham (RM6,200) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)