Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.263 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,605 Dirham (RM6,895) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)