Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.288 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,449 Dirham (RM7,627) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (25 minutes ago)