Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.341 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,115 Dirham (RM7,312) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)