Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04658 MAD / GYD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,126 Dirham (539,435 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)