Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04589 MAD / GYD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,742 Dirham (495,538 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)