Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.720 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,794 Dirham (R 24,723) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)