Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.009 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,929 Dirham (€3,082) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)