Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.112 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,350 Dirham (€3,091) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)