Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.931 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,281 Dirham (€3,045) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (30 minutes ago)