Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.679 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,373 Dirham (€2,376) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)