Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.633 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 199% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 50,784 Dirham (CHF 5,272) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)