Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.983 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 198% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 46,623 Dirham (CHF 4,670) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)