Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.009 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 206% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 47,753 Dirham (CHF 4,771) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)