Cost of living comparison between Geneva, Switzerland and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.916 MAD / CHF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 200% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 46,845 Dirham (CHF 4,724) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)