Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20071 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,313 Dirham (Php81,279) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)