Cost of living comparison between Geelong, Australia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.508 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,496 Dirham (AU$4,728) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)