Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.442 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 98% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,599 Dirham (AU$4,784) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)