Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.615 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,485 Dirham (AU$4,528) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)