Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.553 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,747 Dirham (6,951 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)