Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.795 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,639 Dirham (4,164TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)