Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12945 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,927 Dirham (₨115,313) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)