Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.111 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,306 Dirham (34,468 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)