Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.053 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,878 Dirham (29,335 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)