Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.120 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,747 Dirham (28,343 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (44 minutes ago)