Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.109 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 93% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,274 Dirham (32,695 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)