Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,766 Dirham (31,064 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)