Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,266 Dirham (27,627 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)