Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,290 Dirham (28,961 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (10 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)