Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,675 Dirham (32,693 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)