Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01659 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,687 Dirham (1,005,851 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)