Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01690 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,826 Dirham (1,054,618 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)