Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.430 MAD / AZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,671 Dirham (2,886 ман) in Ganja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (34 minutes ago)