Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.460 MAD / AZN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,395 Dirham (1,721 ман) in Ganja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)