Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00837 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,557 Dirham (₩2,574,089) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)