Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15455 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,820 Dirham (₨82,949) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (41 minutes ago)