Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14733 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,031 Dirham (₨81,655) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)