Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.917 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,467 Dirham (€2,974) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (41 minutes ago)