Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06631 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,829 Dirham (208,540 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)