Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06406 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,007 Dirham (171,828 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)