Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05927 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,773 Dirham (299,865 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)