Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.428 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,776 Dirham (6,497 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)