Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.441 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,931 Dirham ($3,276) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (34 minutes ago)