Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.623 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,482 Dirham (3,465 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)