Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.682 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,259 Dirham (3,214 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)