Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.508 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,753 Dirham (2,678 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)