Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 MAD / BWP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,439 Dirham (P19,074) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)