Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.951 MAD / BWP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,462 Dirham (P15,208) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)