Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 MAD / BWP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,683 Dirham (P18,031) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (24 minutes ago)