Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.427 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 47% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,336 Dirham (1,883 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)