Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.411 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 47% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,999 Dirham (2,267 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)