Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.811 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,739 Dirham (2,556 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)