Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.448 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,566 Dirham (元8,677) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)