Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.485 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,042 Dirham (元13,493) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)