Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.406 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,736 Dirham (元11,189) in Fushun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €419 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (about 1 hour ago)