Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.370 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,425 Dirham (元11,990) in Fushun.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)